No products were found matching your selection.
FAQ's: Frequently Asked Questions about Swarga Retreat
What accomodations does Swarga Retreat homestay offer?
Swarga Retreat homestay offers various accomodations, actually one of the best homestays in chikmagaluru, mainly it has two accomodations: namely, Family room, meant for 4-5 people, with king size beds, serene view in window, and Couple room, meant for 2-3 people, for 2 adults and maybe 1 child, or if you are an adventure seeker, tents are always available
What amenities,activities does Swarga Retreat Homestay offer?
Being the best homestay for family in chikmagaluru, Swarga Retreat homestay has various amenities like, swimming pool, Bonfire,private waterfall,dining area with mountain view, camping tents, much more there are many things to do in chikmagaluru as well
What are nearby locations for sightseeing in Chikmagaluru?
- Jhari Falls (4 Kms) : Located at a distance of just 4 Kms from Swarga Retreat, Jhari Falls is a spectacular waterfall located deep in the midst of the forest and a coffee estate. It is a very picturesque location with a small natural pool at the base where one can play in the natural and fresh mountain water that flows from the Chandradrona Mountain Ranges. One can avail the services of private jeeps which cost approximately Rs 100 per person on sharing basis.
- Dattapeetha (7 Kms) : Situated at a distance of 7 Kms from Swarga Retreat, Dattapeetha is a place of religious importance for Hindus and Muslims. The Z Point is a beautiful view point located nearby which provides the most amazing view of the Chandra Drona Mountain Range and the surrounding green valleys.
- Galikere (8 Kms) : Located at a short distance of just 8 Kms from Swarga Retreat after Dattapeetha, Galikere is a quaint lake with a backdrop of the mighty green mountains. It is an ideal location for a peaceful walk or meditation by the shores.
- Kavikal Gandi View Point (11 Kms) : The Kavikal Gandi view point is located by the roadside 11 Kms from Swarga Retreat and is a perfect place for taking selfies and photographs of the cloud filled valleys surrounding the place. Manikyadhara Falls (12 Kms) : The Manikyadhara Falls are located at a distance of 12 Kms from Swarga Retreat and the water from the falls is believed to possess natural healing powers in the case of skin ailments and disorders. It is a small waterfall with a drop from a huge rock overlooking a huge valley.
- Mullayanagiri (17 Kms) : Located at a distance of 17 Kms from Swarga Retreat, Mullayanagiri is the highest peak in Karnataka at an altitude of 1930 meters above MSL. It takes a short climb of 500 steps from the parking lot to get to the peak where one can find the shrine of sage Mullappa Swami and a temple dedicated to him.
- Hirekolale Lake (17 Kms) : This scenic lake is situated at a distance of 17 Kms from Swarga Retreat and lies in a beautiful valley surrounded by green mountains of the Chandra Drona Mountain Range. Perfect for a peaceful picnic, the bridge and outpost created for a water pump and causeway make the perfect place for photoholics and selfie seekers.
- Kemmangundi (25 Kms) : A former mining outpost, Kemmangundi situated at a distance of just 25 Kms from Swarga Retreat gets its name from the iron ore rich red soil found here. Known as the honeymooner’s paradise, this hill station has cool misty weather most of the year. One can visit Shanti Falls and Z- Point nearby to complete the trip.
- Deviramma Temple and Hill (25 Kms) : Do visit this unique temple situated at a distance of 25 Kms from Swarga Retreat and nestled in a valley with the backdrop of the majestic Chandra Drona Hill Range. The temple opens only once in a year during festivities.
- Kalathgiri Falls (60 Kms) : One of the most visited places near Chikmagalur, this waterfall is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Swarga Retreat. This unique waterfall flows on the path to a temple and one has to cross it to enter the temple.
Where is Swarga Retreat Homestay Located?
Address: Kemmanagundi Road, Inam Dattathreya Peeta, Karnataka 577131
Where is Swarga Retreat located? How far is it from Bangalore
The Swarga Retreat homestay is located between the peaks of Baba Budangiri, Kemmangundi and Mullangiri, surrounded by dense greenery. Mangalore International Airport is the nearest airport situated at a distance of 181km from the homestay. The property is at a distance of 24 km from Chikmagaluru and its one of the best homestays in chikmagaluru. Head towards Bababudan Giri Rd/Thippanahalli Estate Rd to reach your destination